- works exclusively with Celtic deities (particularly Irish, Welsh, Cornish and Scottish deities)
- expects members of the group to have a strong, primary interest in Celtic polytheism
- is a teaching circle, providing instruction in ritual skills, and opportunities to practice and improve those skills
- practices ancestor veneration (both ancestors of blood and spirit)
- practices ecstatic craft, which means we raise power through singing, chanting, toning, drumming, and movement
- works with folkloric Faery Tradition practices
- holds a number of rituals outdoors in the landscape’s power spots
- honors spirits of place
- engages in several forms of trancework and altered states
- practices seership and divination in our rituals
There is absolutely no requirement of “Irish heritage,” or “Scottish ancestors.” The group is unabashedly feminist, anti-racist, queer and trans-inclusive, and politically progressive.
While there are currently no openings for new students in Three Cauldrons, there are other ways to get involved with our community.
If you identify as a Celtic polytheist witch/pagan, and live in the Pacific Northwest, I encourage you to join my WitchSpiral PNW group on Discord to get acquainted with our Celtic polytheist witchcraft community. It’s a chance for me to get to know you better in case of future openings in the training circle.
Thanks for your interest.